Perfumes and fragrance by American Beauty
American Beauty fragrance and perfume list.
American Beauty Perfumes (by year launched)
- 2010 - True Delight
- Beloved Purple Blossom (Feb. Floral - lilac, jasmine, mimosa, grapefruit, pear, gardenia, honeysuckle, peony, iris, sandalwood)
- 2009 - Beloved Red Rose (September. Floral - rose)
- Beloved Moments (March. Floral - white lily, dewy green notes)
- 2008 - Beloved (March. Karyn Khoury. Floral - golden apricot, calla lily, bitter orange; tuberose blossom, orange flower, orris, stephanotis; cottonwood, sandalwood, amber)
- 2006 - Wonderful Indulgence (Fall. Ilias Ermenidis. Floral - magnolia, pear; iris, gardenia, jasmine, lily of the valley; birch, virginia cedar, peach, white amber)
- 2005 - Wonderful (Floral - Wild Poppy, Primrose, Wild Honeysuckle, Bergamot, Oranges, Magnolia, California Redwood, Mackayi Orchid, White Gardenia Petals, Pink Peony, Pure Jasmine, Torch Wood Mist)
American Beauty - perfume and cosmetic house
About American Beauty
American Beauty was created in 2004 as one of the original BeautyBank (The Estée Lauder Companies' entrepreneurial think-tank) brands. American Beauty is a luxurious makeup, skin care and fragrance brand that celebrates the beauty of American style. American Beauty is available exclusively in the United States at Kohl's Department Stores and online at kohls.com.
(Source: www.americanbeautycosmetics.com Nov. 2012)
Shop for perfume: kohls.com
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the page/post above are "affiliate links." This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. I may have received one or more of the products mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my website. Regardless, I only recommend products I use personally, and only report on products I believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."