Perfumes and fragrance by Atelier Cologne
Atelier Cologne fragrance and perfume list.
Atelier Cologne fragrances: Niche perfume house founded by Italians, Sylvie Ganter and Christophe Cervasel, in 2010 creating their five unisex Colognes Absolues. Learn more
Atelier Cologne Perfumes (by year launched)
- 2016 - Bergamote Soleil
- Collection Orient: Encens Jinhae | Mimosa Indigo | Philtre Ceylan | Poivre Electrique | Tobacoo Nuit
- 2015 - Jasmin Angelique | Musc Imperial | Oud Saphir | Pomelo Paradis
- Collection Azul: Cedre Atlas | Figuier Ardent | Mandarine Glaciale | Sud Magnolia
- 2014 - Blanche Immortelle | Cedrat Enivrant | Rendez-Vous | Santal Carmin
- 2013 - Gold Leather | Mistral Patchouli | Silver Iris
- 2012 - Sous le Toit de Paris | Rose Anonyme | Vetiver Fatal | Ambre Nue
- 2011 - Vanille Insensée
- 2010 - Orange Sanguine | Trèfle Pur | Grand Néroli | Bois Blonds | Oolang Infini
Atelier Cologne - perfume house
About Atelier Cologne
Sylvie Ganter and Christophe Cervasel founded Atelier Cologne as a perfume house that creates couture colognes. The house's master perfumers blend unexpected and rare extracts with signature fresh citruses to create Colognes Absolues, which are concentrated formulas with distinctive and long-lasting scents.
Perfume house crafting colognes of character. The master perfumers of Atelier Cologne blend unexpected and rare extracts with signature fresh citruses to create Colognes Absolues, concentrated formulas with distinctive and long-lasting sillage. Each scent captures treasured emotions and powerful memories.
Source: www.neimanmarcus.com (Dec. 2011)
Contact Atelier Cologne
France - 20, Rue Cambon, 75001 Paris France -- Tel +33 0 9 70 44 75 41
USA - 247 Elizabeth St, New York, Ny 10012 -- Tel 1-212-256-0909
Shop for perfume: Bergdorf Goodman | Aedes | Neiman Marcus | SALE: Up to 75% off at Sephora!
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the page/post above are "affiliate links." This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. I may have received one or more of the products mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my website. Regardless, I only recommend products I use personally, and only report on products I believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."