Etat Libre d'Orange
Perfumes and fragrance by Etat Libre d'Orange
Etat Libre d'Orange fragrance and perfume list.
Etat Libre d'Orange fragrances: "The Free State of Orange," founded by Etienne de Swardt, is a French niche perfume house.
- 2017 - You or Someone Like You
- 2016 - Attaquer le Soleil Marquis de Sade
- Don't Get Me Wrong Baby, YES I DO
- 2015 - Hermann a Mes Cotes Me Paraissait Une Ombre
- Remarkable People
- True Lust Rayon Violet de Ses Yeux
- 2014 - Cologne | Rien Intense Incense
- 2013 - La Fin du Monde
- 2012 - The Afternoon of a Faun
- Dangerous Complicity
- Malaise of the 1970s
- Bijou Romantique
- Fils de Dieu du Riz et des Agrumes
- Philippine Houseboy
- 2011 - Archives 69
- 2010 - Sex Pistols
- Josephine Baker
- Tilda Swinton Like This
- 2009 - Fat Electrician | Rossy de Palma Eau de Protection
- 2008 - Bendelirious
- Tom of Finland
- 2007 - Delicious Closet Queen
- Don't Get Me Wrong Baby
- Vierges et Toreros
- Rossy de Palma Eau de Protection
- Noel au Balcon
- 2006 - Secretions Magnifiques
- Eloge du Traitre
- Encens et Bubblegum
- Jasmin et Cigarette
- Je Sui Un Homme
- Nombril Immense
- Putain des Palaces
- Vraie Blonde
- 2001 - Oh My Cat!
- 2000 - Oh My Dog!
Shop for perfume: SALE: Up to 75% off at Sephora!
Etat Libre d'Orange - perfume house
About Etat Libre d'Orange
Etienne de Swardt was born in South Africe and spent his childhood in New Caledonia before moving to Paris, France. Here he studied at the business school, Institut ESSEC, and worked for LVMH and Givenchy. He created his first luxury fragrances for pets with "Oh My Dog" (2000) and "Oh My Cat" (2001), then in 2006 created his niche fragrance line Etat Libre d'Orange in 2006, launching six unisex fragrances. - "Like his perfumes, Etienne is a study in contradictions. He has been called a subversive genius, a Baudelarian impresario, and a consummate bullshit artist. With seriously creative talents and an unconventional charm as his stock in trade, this gentle tyrant and smartass optimist has transcended the mundane conformities and banal interpretations of fragrance to instigate an insurrection in the perfume industry."
Source: www.etatlibredorange.com (Oct. 2012)
Contact Etat Libre d'Orange
Parfumerie Etat Libre d'Orange - 69 rue des Archives, Paris, France 75003