Perfumes and fragrance by Gloria Vanderbilt
Gloria Vanderbilt fragrance and perfume list.
Gloria Vanderbilt fragrances: Gloria Vanderbilt is an American heiress well known for her designer blue jeans.
Shop for perfume: Top Selling Perfumes at FragranceNet.com
- 2012 - Little Gloria
- 2010 - Miss Vanderbilt
- 2004 - Eau de Luxe by Vanderbilt
- 2003 - Sensation de Glace | Sensation de Soleil
- 2002 - Fatale (original 1987) | Sensation de Lotus Purity | Sensation de Neroli Euphory
- 2001 - Vanderbilt Woman | Sensation de Lily Vitality | Sensation de Rose Harmony
- 2000 - Vanderbilt for Men | Reverie Pure
- 1999 - Reverie
- 1996 - Honeymoon
- 1994 - V for Women
- 19xx - Love for Love | Commodore (Men)
- 1988 - Glorious
- 1982 - Vanderbilt by Gloria Vanderbilt (Perfumer Sophia Grojsman. Bottle by Ben Kotyuk. Inspired by Guerlain L'Heure Bleue)
Gloria Vanderbilt - perfume and celebrity
About Gloria Vanderbilt
Gloria Vanderbilt, born February 20, 1924, is an American heiress, actress, and socialite most known for her designer blue jeans line with the Mohan Murjani in 1976. She is a member of the prominent New York Vanderbilt family, and the mother of CNN journalist Anderson Cooper. L'Oreal launched a variety of fragrances under the Gloria Vanderbilt name from 1982 to 2002. Source: wikipedia.com (2013)
Contact Gloria Vanderbilt
L'Oreal USA - 575 Fifth Ave, New York, NY 10017 | Tel. 1-212-818-1500
L'Oreal - 41, Rue Martre, 92217 Clichy Cedex France | Tel. 33 14756 7000
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the page/post above are "affiliate links." This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. I may have received one or more of the products mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my website. Regardless, I only recommend products I use personally, and only report on products I believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."