Perfumes and fragrance by Hanae Mori
Hanae Mori fragrance and perfume list.
Hanae Mori fragrances: Japanese fashion designer Hanae Mori, born in 1926, open her design house in 1951 in Japan. She launched her debut fragrance, Hanae Mori (Butterfly) in 1995.
- 2016 - Hanae Mori Butterfly 20th Anniversary Eau de Parfum | Purple Butterfly
- 2014 - Hanae by Hanae Mori
- 2013 - Hanae Mori No. 08
- 2012 - Hanae Mori No. 06 | N07 | NiM
- 2011 - No. 3 | Hanae Mori N04
- 2010 - Eau de Collection No. 1 | Hanae Mori N02
- 2008 - Hanae Mori Eau Fraiche
- 2007 - No. 4
- 2006 - Magic Moon
- 1999 - Haute Couture
- 1997 - HM For Men
- 1995 - Hanae Mori / Butterfly
Hanae Mori - perfume and fashion house
About Hanae Mori
Hanae Mori launched her namesake perfume line in 1996. The designer draws inspiration from the wide and fresh expanses of outdoor gardens. Fruity and floral notes are harmoniously blended together to create Hanae Mori perfumes. The butterfly forms a distinct emblem of the designer's perfume collection. Hanae Mori offerings also include body creams that engulf you in pure luxury. Attractive packaging in sleek glass bottles with crystal stoppers makes the perfumes great collector's items. Shop Neiman Marcus' rich assortment of the Hanae Mori collection.
(Source: Neiman Marcus)
Contact Hanae Mori