Perfumes and fragrance by Keiko Mecheri
Keiko Mecheri fragrance and perfume list.
Keiko Mecheri fragrances: Founded by Keiko and Kamel Mecheri, this LA based niche perfume line was started in the 1990s and launched their first perfumes in 2000. Website
Shop for perfume: Luckyscent
- 2012 - Johana | Un Jour d'Ete
- 2012 - Bespoke: Ambre Mirabilis | Bal de Roses | Canyon Dreams | Cuir Fauve | Sorssanne | Tangeri | Vetiver Velours
- 2011 - Camellia | Isles Lointaines | Paradise Lost | Tuberose
- 2010 - Attar de Roses | Les Nuits d'Izu | Les Zazous | Mulholland | Taormine | Tarifa
- 2009 - Crystal d'Ambre | Cuir Cordoba | Iris d'Argent | Iris Pourpe
- 2008 - Loukhoum Eau Poudree | Loukhoum Pardum du Soir
- 2006 - Mihime | Ume
- 2004 - Oliban
- 2002 - Datura Blanche | Fleur de Peau | Loukhoum | Myrrhe & Merveilles | Paname | Scarlett
- 2000 - Hanae
- 2000s - Bois de Santal | Damascena | Genie du Bois | Gourmandises | Grenades | Jasmine | Mogador | Musc | Osmanthus | Passiflore | Patchoulissime | Peau de Peche | Sanguine | White Petals | Wild Berries
Keiko Mecheri - perfume house
About Keiko Mecheri
Keiko Mecheri, the cofounder and creator of Les Parfums Keiko Mecheri has been a true force in niche and creative perfumery for over a decade. Keiko Mecheri, has been visionary in qualitative and artistic fragrance for over a decade and enjoys a "cult following" for her trendsetting fragrance Loukhoum, an olfactive tribute to the "Turkish Delight." Keiko Mecheri has developed many innovative concept perfumes and has worked with not noses to consult and create distintive, exclusive perfumes that continue to cut through the clutter of the thousands of fragrances introduced each year.
Source: www.keikomecheri.com (Sept. 2012)
Contact Keiko Mecheri
Les Parfums Keiko Mecheri - 311 N Robertson Blvd Ste 716, Beverly Hills, CA 90211
Tel. (US) 1-888-477-0771 | (World) 1-310-419-9692
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the page/post above are "affiliate links." This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. I may have received one or more of the products mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my website. Regardless, I only recommend products I use personally, and only report on products I believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."