Perfumes and fragrance by Mariah Carey
Mariah Carey fragrance and perfume list.
Mariah Carey fragrances: by Elizabeth Arden. The American pop singer launched her first fragrance, M by Mariah Carey in partnership with Elizabeth Arden in 2007.
- 2013 - Dreams
- 2011 - Lollipop Splash The Remix: Inseparable | Never Forget You | Vision of Love
- 2011 - Lollipop Bling That Chic
- 2010 - Lollipop Bling Honey | Lollipop Bling Mine Again | Lollipop Bling Ribbon
- 2009 - Forever Mariah Carey
- 2009 - Luscious Pink Deluxe Edition
- 2009 - Ultra Pink
- 2008 - Luscious Pink
- 2008 - M Gold Deluxe Edition
- 2007 - M by Mariah Carey
Mariah Carey - perfume and celebrity
About Mariah Carey:
Mariah Carey, (born 27 March 1970 in Huntington, New York) is an American singer, songwriter. In 1990, she released her first studio album, Mariah Carey. She has won multiple Grammy Awards. The five-octave vocal range singer's number one singles include Vision of Love, Hero, and Someday. In 2007 Mariah Carey launched her first of several celebrity perfumes, M by Mariah Carey, with Elizabeth Arden.
Learn more about Mariah's celebrity perfumes at Celebrity SCENTsation