Perfumes and fragrance by Tauer Perfumes
Tauer Perfumes fragrance and perfume list.
Tauer Perfumes fragrances: Andy Tauer, self-taught perfumer, lauched the independent niche perfume house, Tauer Perfumes, in 2005 based in Zurich, Switzerland. His first fragrance, Le Maroc Pour Elle, was launched in 2005. Website
Shop for perfume: Luckyscent
- 2011 - Zeta | Pentachord Auburn | Pentachord Verdant | Pentachord White | Cologne du Maghreb
- 2010 - 09 Star Orange | 10 Une Rose Vermeille | 11 Carrillon Pour Un Ange | 12 Eau d'Epices
- 2009 - 08 Une Rose Chyree
- 2008 - 06 Incense Rose | 07 Vetiver Dance
- 2007 - 04 Reverie au Jardin | 05 Incense Extreme
- 2006 - 03 Lonestar Memories | Orris
- 2005 - 01 Le Maroc Pour Elle | 02 L'Air de Desert Marocain
Tauer Perfumes - perfume house
About Tauer Perfumes
PhD in chemistry but self-taught perfumer, Andy Tauer, launched his niche perfume house, Tauer Perfumes, in 2005, based in Zurich, Switzerland.
Contact Tauer Perfumes
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the page/post above are "affiliate links." This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. I may have received one or more of the products mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my website. Regardless, I only recommend products I use personally, and only report on products I believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."