Perfumes and fragrance by X-Ray Profumo
X-Ray Profumo fragrance and perfume list.
X-Ray Profumo fragrances: Ray Burns worked for NARS cosmetics before launching his niche perfume line in 2012. Learn more
X-Ray Profumo Perfumes (by year launched)
- 2015 - Amnesia
- 2013 - Enigma | Tantrum
- 2012 - Plastique (Los Angeles - Nov. Note: bergamot, eucalyptus, lavender, rosemary; tuberose, mimosa, orris butter, elemi; patchouli, sandalwood, olibanum, styrax, benzion, vanilla bean, amber)
- 2012 - Lacquered Rose (Dubai - Nov. Notes: bergamot, mandarin, pink peppercorn, saffron; rose oil, violet, tuberose, oud, jasmine; olibanum, guaiac wood, cedar, black amber, vanilla, sandalwood, nubuck, musk, vetiver)
- 2012 - Delirium (1960s London)
- 2012 - Morphine (1970s New York)
- 2012 - Resurrextion (1950s South Italy)
X-Ray Profumo - perfume and beauty
About X-Ray Profumo
Ray Burns worked for NARS cosmetics before launching his niche perfume line in 2012. Sold exclusively at Barney's, his first line created by Givaudan included: Delirium, Morphine, and Resurrextion.
Source: www.basenotes.net (Oct. 2012)
Contact X-Ray Profumo
Shop for perfume: Barney's
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the page/post above are "affiliate links." This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. I may have received one or more of the products mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my website. Regardless, I only recommend products I use personally, and only report on products I believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."