Perfumes and fragrance by Etro
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
Etro fragrance and perfume list.
Etro fragrances: Italian fabric, fashion, furnishings, and fragrance house founded by Gimmo Etro in 1968.
Etro Perfumes (by year launched)
- 2017 - ManRose
- 2016 - Patchouly Eau de Parfum | Shantung
- 2015 - Io Myself | Marquetry
- 2014 - Jacquard
- 2013 - Rajasthan
- 2012 - Greene Street
- 2011 - Paisley | Vicolo Fiori Eau de Parfum
- 2010 - Relent | Via Verri Vintage 2010
- 2009 - Pegaso
- 2008 - Via Verri Vintage 2008
- 2006 - Dianthus
- 2004 - Anice | Mahogany
- 2002 - New Tradition | Musk
- 2001 - Raving | Relentless | Resort
- 2000 - Etra
- 1997 - Shaal Nur
- 1996 - Vicolo Fiori
- 1994 - Messa de Minuit
- 1989 - Ambra | Gomma | Heliotrope | Lemon Sorbet | Magot | Palais Jamais | Patchouly | Royal Pavillion | Sandalo | Vetiver
Shop for perfume: | Barneys
Etro - perfume and design house
The Italian firm Etro began in 1968 by creating intricately patterned fabrics, and today its collections include everything from ready-to-wear to accessories to menswear. Still a family-owned company, founder Gimmo Etro's daughter Veronica designs for women and his son Kean oversees the men's designs.
Source: www.neimanmarcus.com (Nov. 2011)
Perfume Division - Via Spartaco 6, 20135 Milaon Italy
Tel. +39 02 55191365