Perfumes and fragrance by Kiehl's
Kiehl's fragrance and perfume list.
Kiehl's fragrances: by L'Oreal. Apothecary line, founded in 1851 in New York's East Village. In 1894 Brunswick Apotheke apprentice, John Kiehl, purchases the establishment renaming it Kiehl Pharmacy.
- 2014 - Vetiver & Black Tea
- 2013 - Patchouli & Dark Rose
- 2012 - Aromatic Blends: Fig Leaf & Sage, Nashi Blossom & Pink Grapefruit, Orange Flower & Lychee, Vanilla & Cedarwood
- 2008 - Forest Rain (Unisex; spicy woody; notes - muguet, vetiver, citrus, musk; 1.7oz EDT)
- 1921 - Original Musk ("Love Oil")
- 19xx - Essence Oils (0.23oz $26/each)
Shop for perfume: Nordstrom - Nordstrom has a gift for all the beauty fans on your list. | Dillard's | Bloomingdale's | Neiman Marcus
Keihl's - perfume house and apothecary
About Kiehl's Since 1851:
Founded as an apothecary on New York's Lower East Side, Kiehl's Since 1851 has always been known for its effective remedies. Today, the line is popular worldwide for its highly acclaimed skin and hair care formulas, which are derived from natural ingredients.
Source: www.neimanmarcus.com (Nov. 2011)
Contact Kiehl's Pharmacy
109 3rd Ave
New York, NY 10003