Crabtree & Evelyn
Perfumes and fragrance by Crabtree & Evelyn
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
Crabtree & Evelyn fragrance and perfume list.
Crabtree & Evelyn fragrances: Crabtree and Evelyn is a toiletry company founded by Cyrus Harvey in 1972.
Crabtree & Evelyn Perfumes (by year launched)
- 2015 - Black Absinthe | Leather Musk | Parisian Millefleurs
- 2014 - Caribbean Island Wild Flowers | Indian Sandalwood | Moroccan Myrrh | Pear and Pink Magnolia
- 2013 - Assam Oudh | Florentine Freesia Flower Water | Hungary Water | Kashmir Musk | Neapolitan Bergamot | Old Windsor | Old World Jasmine | Ottoman Rose | Persian The | Sevillian Neroli | Somerset Meadow | Venetian Violet | Verbena and Lavender de Provence
- 2012 - Himalayan Blue
- 2011 - Lavender (Mar) | Lily (Mar) | Rosewater (Mar)
- 2010 - Iris (Dec)
- 2008 - India Hicks Island Night (Oct)
- 2007 - West Indian Lime (men; Jun) | Uncharted (men; Aug) | Folly (Feb) | Jilt (Feb) | India Hicks Island Living - Spider Lily (Steven deMarcado; Mar)
- 2006 - Lost (Oct) | Found (Oct)
- 2005 - Nadira
- 2004 - Sarawak | Sandalwood (men)
- 2003 - Evelyn Rose | Wisteria
- 2001 - Azzemour | Cayman Winds
- 2000 - Passion Flower
- 1999 - Lily of the Valley | Nomad (men; Marvel Fields) | Sonoma Valley (Marvel Fields)
- 1997 - Song de Chine (Marvel Fields)
- 1994 - Vanilla
- 1993 - Evelyn (Daniel Moilere, Mane) | Freesia
- 1991 - Summer Hill
- 1990 - Sienna (men) | Veranda
- 1988 - Extract of East Indian Lemon and Spices (men) | Summer Hill
- 1985 - Nantucket Briar
- 1984 - Crabtree & Evelyn for Men | Savannah Gardens
- 1979 - Spring Rain
- 1976 - Damask Rose | Sandalwood (men; original)
- 1975 - Hungary Water (men)
- 1974 - Gardenia
- 1970 - Lavender | Lily of the Valley | Patchouli (men)
Shop for perfume: Nordstrom - Nordstrom has a gift for all the beauty fans on your list.
Crabtree & Evelyn - perfume and cosemtics company
About Crabtree & Evelyn
Crabtree & Evelyn was founded in 1972 by Cyrus Harvey. The name Crabtree & Evelyn was inspired by John Evelyn, a 17th century botanist, and the English Crabapple tree, known for its beauty and use in home apothecary. Initially a small, family run business, the first store specialised in fine soaps sourced from around the world.
Contact Crabtree & Evelyn