Perfumes and fragrance by Harvey Prince
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
Harvey Prince fragrance and perfume list.
Harvey Prince fragrances: founded by Shaan Hathiramani and his brother when creating a custom fragrance for their mother one Mother's Day in 2008.
Harvey Prince Perfumes (by year launched)
- 2017 - Cleopatra | Nefertiti
- 2016 - Parisienne
- 2015 - Bailando | Big | Damask Rose | Eau So Divine | Signature
- 2014 - Clean Musk | English Lavender | Hello | Imperial Gardenia | Madagascar Vanilla | Petaly Noir | Sexy Patchouli | Young Pink Grapefruit
- 2013 - Sincerely
- 2011 - Yogini (sandalwood, Egyptian myrrh, grapefruit)
- Coupling (cinnamon, nutmeg, gardenia, cucumber)
- Eau de Creme (pink passion fruit, rum raisin, vanilla, dark chocolate)
- Eau de Lite (rosemary, peppermint, green apple, sandalwood, fennel)
- 2010 - Eau Fling (pumkpin, jasmine, raspberry, blackcurrant) | Submariner (Men; tonka, amber, island spice)
- 2010s - Cherry Blossom Sakura | Skinny Chic | Turkish Delight
- 20xx - Nightshift (night jasmine, night phlox, moonflowers, evening primrose)
- 20xx - Let's Tryst Again (pepper, fennel, jasmine, rose, balsamic, amber, sandalwood, tonka)
- 2009 - Eau Flirt (pumpkin pie, lavender) | Temptress
- 2008 - Ageless Fantasy (pink grapefruit, pomegranate, mango)
Harvey Prince - perfume house
About Harvey Prince
Launched in 2008 by two brothers who created Ageless Fantasy, a hypoallergenic natural fragrance, for their mother. This cosmetics and fragrance house is based in New York City. The name of the company is a combination of the universities the brothers attended, Harvard and Princeton. In 2015 the company was rebranded as Harvey Prince Organics.
Contact Harvey Prince